Various accessories and instruments for drawing and painting, etc.
- A hanging painting bag that allows easy organization of the workplace. A large number of different sizes of compartments provides easy access to all necessary materials. The size 50x150cm.
- Brush with precision rubber tip perfect for details. Length approx. 18.5cm, ca. 5mm rubber tip.
- A hard, glossy water-based varnish for exterior and interior surfaces. After drying, elastic. Perfect for plasticine. The capacity of 40ml.
- The liquid gives an immediate effect of spilled rust stains on metal surfaces.
- Spatula for various effects with a wooden handle. Tape width approx. 16cm.
- Bottle with 0.6mm applicator and 20ml capacity.
- Bottle with 0.8mm applicator and 20ml capacity.
- A synthetic resin from Pentart, a 2-component synthetic resin system that solidifies at room temperature, creating a transparent, shiny, hard, glass-like surface. Versatile use ranging from the creation on the flat surfaces of a glass layer when making jewelry, souvenirs, to casting molds from dry flowers.
Derwent water spray 3.66€A unique product for water-soluble crayons: Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz; Cretacolor Aquarellith; Derwent Aquatone; Derwent Inktense; Derwent Inktense Blocks; Derwent Watercolour
The sprayer gives a new dimension to the creativity of water-based techniques. You can spray water directly on the drawings to create interesting blur effects, stains, etc. Or you can dissolve a crumbled water-soluble pencil stick and spray it directly like spray paint.
- The water container has a very attractive appearance, a practical mechanism for folding and a special brim for placing the brush.
Wooden sticks 50 pieces 0.93€Wooden sticks 114 mm long, used in art works. Packaged contains 50 pieces.
Amsterdam scraper from 2.38€This interesting accessory in its shape can make people think about its function with unoriented people. Many may be surprised at how useful and versatile the Talens scraper is. It is used primarily in oil and acrylic painting, but it can be very useful in artistic projects related to plastic and structural masses
- Painting apron in black made of cotton y printed. Tied at the back, it is very easy to assume and fits into any silhouette. It does not restraining movements, perfectly shielding clothes.
- A glass bottle with a 28 ml pipette.
- The container has a tightly screwed lid, which allows you to store paints, adhesives and media. Very useful when transferring the workshop to, for example, outdoor or permanent media storage. The container is made of thick plastic. The capacity of 100ml.
- Square brushing brush made of plastic. The vessel has a lid that can be a water paint palette, as well as a convenient carry handle. There are holes for drying brushes on the edge of the dish.
Kreul transfer marker from 4.51€The marker contains a transfer medium enabling transfer of printouts from a laser printer to various surfaces: paper, wood, cork, terracotta, sponge, ceramics, fabrics made of natural fibers.
- A DerwentWaterbrush is perfect for taking out into the field; no need for water pots and endless traditional brushes
- Empty plastic bottle with tip for decorating and making patterns on silk and more. The bottle has a capacity of 50 ml and can be filled with paints or media with moderately fluid consistency.
- Supplement Masquepen masking fluid. Bottle with a capacity of 30ml. It does not have an applicator.
- Empty plastic bottle with tip for decorating and making patterns on silk and more. The bottle has a capacity of 80ml and can be filled with paints or media with moderately fluid consistency. The metal tip allows for precise application of paint or medium. It will help you to make complicated, decorative patterns, contours.
- Marker for marking meat in dark brown colour
- specialist pencil pencil for marking live animals (cattle) and meat
- graphite complies with directive 94/36 / EG for food labeling
Metal clip paper in black 25mm from 0.03€Ideal for attaching paper while working on a drawing.
- Pliers metal to tension the roll canvas.
- Professional pincers for stitching canvas. Plastic overlays on pliers, rubber handles.
Pentel brush pen from 4.87€BRUSH pocket GFKP is a unique and one of a kind tool for creating complex and advanced comic drawings, illustrations, Manga-style works or for oriental calligraphy. This iconic and already recognized around the world pocket brush pen looks like an elegant, solid fountain pen. Minimalist and extremely attractive design is just the beginning.
- Empty brush pen (so-called waterbrush) with Fine pointed tip. It distinguishes it from the traditional brush that it is equipped with a water tank (capacity: 8ml). Thanks to this, this pen becomes a perfect tool for outdoor work, as you do not have to buy an additional container for water or even water (previously filling the tank at home).
You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.